Spray Foam by Tanglewood
Polysource Industries is a family run business for over 25 years. 100% Canadian owned and operated, they have you covered for all your foam and insulation needs. We use a 16ft Spray Rig trailer that offers easy maneuverability to get into tight spaces.
What is spray foam insulation?
Spray foam insulation consists of two parts of liquid material that insulates and seals where it is applied. The two liquids are stored separately until applied at the project site by a licensed spray foam technician. The liquids shoot up a heated hose where they are then combined to create the foam. The foam rapidly expands to cover up and fill in the cavities on the surface and then it hardens as it dries.
Benefits of Spray Foam insulation
- Spray foam does not sag or break over time like Fiberglass and Styrofoam. Because of its sturdy quality, you will save money in the long run as you will not need to go through the expensive process of re-insulating your house over the years.
- It is more Eco-Friendly than other forms of insulation as it lasts longer, consumes less materials, and reduces energy consumption in your home.
- Spray foam insulation will lower your heating and cooling bills as the foam will expand into even the smallest cracks that are allowing air flow in and out of your home.
- It will significantly reduce noise as the foam is an excellent sound barrier.
- The foam turns hard once it settles which prevents pests from getting into your home by blocking off tiny cracks and crevices that serve as entryways for those unwanted guests.
- Prevents mold and mildew as it blocks moisture from entering through the walls of your building.